Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BONFIRE ON THE BEACH

Watch it flicker n' flit
Golden embers sway
Feel the warmth of the
glowing flames
On my skin as we dance the night away
Around a red hot ring of fire
I will give everything
all that you desire
see this grow as it builds
Our love..this fire
reaching ever closer
to a Midnight star filled sky
We are enchanted as we watch
In the quiet of this moment
we stop to glance ..to play
then
our eyes they meet
I see your love..your light
know my love for you is to keep
and your smile..It
gives me a warmth and a comfort
I have always known ..(it was you).
Our love like this fire has only grown.
In the quiet of this moment
you touch your hand to mine
Then slowly we reach out to embrace
Oh..And to feel your lips
and the taste of red wine
Nothing could ever be sweeter
Than this time ,this place
The depths of our passion
Played out in this kiss
Like the depths of deepest sea
We exist in this blanket of forever like bliss
Around a circle of fire on a sandy beach
In each other's arms
Our hearts together will always be

Written by) Reneelisa

No comments:

Post a Comment