Saturday, November 7, 2009

~THE ROSE~ @>~%~~

~ A ROSE HAVE I LOVED ~

The Stars in the Sky exist in his Eyes
A Smile full of Mischief... it would seem..
I've Seen Him light up a crowd with This kinda crazy magnetic energy
Some would say he is up to No Good, Selfish and Angry.
Well... There is something that maybe no one knows
And here is what I see..
He has more love and care than any man
bet you never guessed..
He Ain't quite the Dog he Was always Made out to Be
A Man with such a Kind Heart
I don't think he even knows
Just how he really saved me
You Know...
I was once filled with A Deep Sadness
Nothing but Darkness and Pain
In the Moment That I needed Him
There he was...
Then I began to see this light and
Somehow He showed Me Another way
Now I laugh ... I am open
And I see just how good life can be
If I Could have one wish...
It would Be an Honor to show my gratitude
For all the things I know He's done..Just bein' who he is
Oh..If he could only see
How far I've really come
How He Inspires and What it means to Me
**Thank you Axl Rose**

Written by: Reneelisa
************************

No comments:

Post a Comment