Saturday, November 7, 2009

~ DREAM STEALER~

In the Dead of Night
Satan comes to me.
Appeared to me in a dream
He looked up at me with
Wicked dark eyes
An evil look full of
Debauchery and smiled.
A smile of satisfaction
As if to say..He got what
He came for...My desire.
I knew who he was
And what he wanted..My Dreams.
The very sight of This
Frightened me so.
It paralyzed me
sent chills through me to the bone.
Nothing came but a silent scream
I was Helpless or so It Seemed
twisting , turning
Suffocating in this dark abyss.
And For me there was no sleep
Because he comes to me
For me and my dreams alone....

But Just when think this story is done
And things look as though they are bleak
There is happiness to this end
For it is me who has won.
Just when you think I might have lost
And surrendered to his every whim
Sure, I know you did.
I stood up to him
Looked him staight in the eye
And showed him who I really am ; )
I kicked his ass!!
So the bastard fears me instead
Now my dreams will never die!

Written by:) Reneelisa

No comments:

Post a Comment