Saturday, November 7, 2009

* TO TAME A HURRICANE *

Close your eyes and you can feel it
The whipping of the wind, smell the sent of the rain
in the air..feel the drops on your skin . you know when it's coming
ya..you'd be better off tryin'to stop a train
Than to tame the fury of this Hurricane.
A Temper not matched by a raging sea and
A tongue as sharp as any sword could ever be .I'll
Cut you down and make you bleed and that's what
you'll get for messin' with me.
But Somehow you manage to weather the storm . You work
your way through to the center of my core..you quiet the wind
that stirs inside..from your voice and your words I can not
hide. You tame this Hurricane of mine and you're
the only one who ever could.

I believe in my freedom. No one tells me how to live
and I come and go as I choose. Answer to God only and this
is the lesson I have to give. Love with no limit.
Feel with no restraint..Ya I tell it like it is..Like
wild horses with no fences. Can't you see you won't pen
me in?
Oh... you'd be better off tryin' to control the rain than
To play with this crazy Hurricane.
But somehow you weather this storm.You work your way to the center
Of my core...and Like No one has ever Before. With your ways you grab my
Attention..you penetrate the heart of this dirty whore
I don't care to be so wild anymore.
You smooth the rough waters in my battered soul.
You tame this Hurricane of mine
And you're the only one that ever would.

You know me. I have a mind of my own..yes I'm a free thinker
Have my opinions and my own thoughts
I'll think what I think and say what I want ..
People talk their smack ..damn you're too independent,
I never listen . Well..I do it my way and I'll defend my position.
sure I talk a big game..guess I only got myself to blame
after all..
ya..you'd be better off tryin' to make sense of the Insane
then tryin' to reign in this Hurricane
But you came along ..somehow you weathered the storm. You work
your way to the center of my core..Sure I'll keep my own thoughts..and my
freespirit... but I won't think of only me anymore. Someway and I can't
explain it..you tame this Hurricane of mine and you're the only
one who ever could.
Written by:) Reneelisa

No comments:

Post a Comment